This review is specifically for those people who are thinking about weight loss with in month , in case you’re thinking about following this most talked about diet? my review is going to help you a lot.

Hi everyone reading this post, my name is Emily and today you know i post about weight loss diet . the diet called 3 week diet ...!

I was supposed to put this review a week ago but due to medical emergency (my friend got sick ðŸ˜“ ) i had to spend a night in hospital.


Everything is fine now ðŸ™‚ She had viral flu but is recovering at fast pace. So, no need to worry anymore!

In case you don’t know what 3 week diet is? I would highly suggest you to have a look at their official website.
The testimonials of this diet plan and before and after pics you will see are really inspiring.

HOW I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THE 3 WEEK DIET..

It was a Sunday evening and i was walking in park 2km away from my home with my friend, I love to walk and it is included in my daily to-do list.
So, as i was walking after 15 minutes all of a sudden i started to get really tired and i remember every thing around me got blurry.
I told my friend that i couldn’t walk anymore and we should go back today even though we just got there 15-20 minutes ago.
I still remember the look on her face as she asked me “Are You All Right? What’s Happening?”
After that she said to me you don’t look good and we should go to hospital right away.
Honestly, i hate going to hospitals but at that time i was feeling too dizzy and tired that i didn’t even tried to argue.
After reaching hospital, they took my blood test and put a drip needle in one of my arm. The nurse there told my friend that she will have to leave me in hospital for a night and doctors will decide what to do later keeping in view of my condition.
My friend tried calling my ex boyfriend but he didn’t answer phone at that time as he was busy in a business meeting.
So, i was lying there in hospital bed and my friend Sara was standing on side trying to take care of me and doctor came in the room and said: You have type 2 diabetes.
At that time i didn’t knew what type 2 diabetes was since, no one in my family had it before.
My eating habits and day to day lifestyle was the main cause behind this as i don’t use to take care of my diet and i would eat whatever i could think about.
I still remember the doctor words “Mam, you should start looking after yourself. I would highly recommend you to start exercising daily and have a strict diet plan else situation would get worst with time”.
At that time i had put on a lot of weight as my life was too busy to specifically go to gym daily and follow a diet plan. At the same time, i normally eat take away from fast food restaurants almost daily and my side drawer used to be full of snacks and chocolates.
Laying in hospital bed made me realize how unhealthy i was and i should take care of myself from now onward by exercising daily and following proper diet.

FINDING THE RIGHT DIET PLAN.

Very next day i was discharged from hospital and my total focus was now to start losing weight and live a healthy life.
I started doing research on internet and start to look for best diet plans for weight loss and best ways to lose weight but honestly there were too many options to choose from and most of them look fake too.
Then i remember one of my old friend recently lost a lot of weight as she was planning to join military and selection requirements include not being over weight.
She lost around 25 pounds within short period of time and at that time i was curious to know what she did. So, i sent her text on Facebook asking what she did and if she followed any specific diet and her exercise routine.
I got her text back after few hours and here’s what she said
Hi Emily,
''I heard about your health from Sara and hope you’re feeling better now. I knew you had put on a lot of weight, i didn’t wanted to tell you this myself as i was scared to hurt your feelings but now you should seriously start taking care of yourself.
I also went though almost similar situation you’re in right now before i lost my weight and i was getting a lot of health issues too.
I would highly recommend you to give the 3 week diet a try. This is what helped me loose all the weight.
Hope to see you soon! <3''
I immediately checked the website and read everything mentioned about the program. After that i spent my whole day reading almost all the 3 week diet reviews  that i could find in order to make sure this program is legit.
At the end, i finally decided to buy and give it a try.

SO, WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE 3 WEEK DIET?

I paid $47 to buy this diet plan and was instantly sent an email that includes all the instructions to get started.
I was happy to receive everything mentioned on the website and promised to be sent.
Following are the things that i received and were promised to be sent:
  • The 3 week diet introduction manual
  • Workout manual
  • The diet plan manual
  • Mindset and Motivation manual
I started reading the introduction manual and honestly i was impressed and couldn’t stop reading it since everything was put together so well and it makes a lot of sense too.
I was very excited after reading the introduction manual and planned to start following everything mentioned in the manual next morning. I remember to wake up earlier than i do normally just to get started with this diet plan.

3 WEEK DIET FULL DETAIL

 4 WEEK LATEST PICTURES UPDATE ðŸ™‚


This week i thought about updating my pictures from week 3 to week 4. Today is the last day of week 4 and i am still loosing weight as you can see in above picture if you’re following my review from start. I kept following the exercise and diet mentioned in 3 week diet manual even fourth week and lost 3 lbs more.
All i am going to recommend is if you’re thinking about giving this diet a go. Honestly Just Do It

Latest